Contact us for the next course dates
3-8 hours per week for 4 weeks – see course timetable below for more information
This interactive course will equip participants with the skills needed to build a basic Moodle course. The course covers:
- Understanding the Moodle course framework and user profiles.
- Adding content through labels, pages and books.
- Producing and uploading video and narrated PowerPoints.
- Building and engaging in forum discussions.
- Building interactive H5P presentations with questions.
- Building engaging quizzes, assignments, choice polls and feedback.
As well as course content participants will use their skills to build resources and activities in a practice course and will discuss their experiences with the other participants and the facilitator. This course should take around 3-8 hours a week over a four week period. Within a week you can work at your own pace and in your own time, however you must finish each weeks assignments within the week as per the course timetable below.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Up-to-date computer and smart phone.
- Reliable internet connection.
- 3-8 hours per week. Actual time depends on your IT skills and learning speed. Able to complete tasks and assignments by required times each week (Wed, Thu & Fri) see course timetable below.
- Commitment to learn, engage in online discussions and complete assignments.
Download the course objectives:
Download the course timetable: