Contact us for the next course dates
5-8 hours over 10 days.
This course will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to facilitate Moodle courses. By the end of the course participants will have:
- Stated their understanding of the following concepts; learner centered/focused training, content and process, dialogue and interaction, deep strategies.
- Identified different types of eLearning courses (self-study, group, synchronous and asynchronous).
- Identified best practices for working with other facilitators in starting, running and finishing a course.
- Demonstrated the ability to manage and engage in different types of forums.
- Demonstrated the ability to manually enroll participants, grade assignment tasks and download participant feedback.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Up-to-date computer and smart phone.
- Reliable internet connection.
- 5-8 hours over 10 days. Actual time depends on your IT skills and learning speed. There are no real-time components of this course and you are free to work in your own time. However in order to facilitate discussion and interaction between participants we ask that you work to the course timetable (see below). We strongly advise that you plan to spend time each day working through the course.
- Basic understanding of key principles of adult learning.
- Some experience of teaching or facilitating training for adults (can be in a face-to-face setting).
- Commitment to learn, engage in online discussions and complete assignments.