This capstone course allows you to bring together the skills you have developed in our other courses to create, participate, review and assess Moodle courses. As part of this course you will be create your own course and facilitate some participants through the course. This will be valuable, hands-on experience of real-life training. This course includes the following:
- Basic principles of adult learning.
- Writing learning objectives.
- Designing appropriate learning activities based on learning objectives.
- Building and facilitating a practice course on a general topic of your choice.
- Engaging in peer review and assessment for your own and other practice courses.
- Completed the course Building with Moodle Basics and Facilitating Moodle Courses. Building with Moodle Plus is an advantage but not required.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Up-to-date computer.
- Reliable internet connection.
- 3-8 hours per week over 3 weeks. Actual time depends on your IT skills and learning speed. Able to complete tasks and assignments by required times each week.
- Commitment to learn, engage in online discussions and complete assignments.
- Commitment to engage in peer review and assessment.
This course is still being built. If you are interested please sign up for our email newsletter so we can let you know when the course is ready to run.